Nia Ramadhani Hungers For Couple

Posted by WIko Setyonegoro, S.Si | 12:56 AM | 0 comments »




Who do not want to be lover from beautiful actress of Nia Ramadhani. For devotee going to be its(the girlfriend must soon just registered x'self.

At its the anniversary, Nia Ramadhani announces desire and of course also hope. But what is the sih becoming desire of the existing Nia? Nia this jomblo which is confessed hardly hoping gets lover again.

I of course wish to have boy friend. is normal thing, but I am not wish to be targeted. Lets is just flows uliginous, express Nia is being syuting in Jl. Radio, Jagakarsa, Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan.

Star which is celebrating the anniversary which 18 do not wish to have target in looking for lover. He confess do not wish in a hurry because she later instead miscast people.

"I don't wish boy friend follow I always and instead bothers and claims kinds. Better of I am patient until getting boy correct friend. For me, important of compatible liver, story of former lover Bams.

Meanwhile, asked what gotten at the anniversary is the existing, Nia confess getting two surprises at the same time, that is from the kru in location syuting and a reformatory.

This year, actually I am intention not celebrate anniversary. But, doesn't know why given by surprise until twice. Yesterday earned surprise from reformatory children and now I earn surprise from kru syuting giving anniversary cake, he/she said.

He tells also : " I thank goodness because merciful God. Adulthood is not be measured age. So, in this age I try experiences life appropriately."

Not only that, Nia also gets advice from old fellow to take care of deportment and deed. Because, anything done by it to relate to family good name.

0 comments